COVID-19 Notice - Snaile remains fully open for business. We are working safely and - wherever possible - remotely. Tier 1 customer support remains unaffected. We are making every effort to meet our regular production timelines; however, like many, our parts supply chain and assembly staff has been impacted by COVID-related restrictions, and, as such, we are experiencing some unavoidable delays. We appreciate your patience and ongoing support during these challenging times.
If you are in the retail business, you already know that smart lockers are becoming customers’ preferred method of receiving the things they buy online. But there are many other benefits to using automated parcel delivery lockers that you may not have considered:
1) Build Customer Loyalty : Consumers love immediacy and flexibility. When you offer the service of picking up a purchase from your in-store parcel storage lockers, you are creating loyalty and repeat customers.
2) Make Returns Easier : Let’s face it, online purchases don’t always work out; the wrong size, the wrong colour – no matter the reason, sometimes customers need to make returns. Offering hassle-free deliveries via your in-store smart locker goes a long way in enhancing the customer experience.
3) Keep It Personal: Anonymity and discretion is important when shipping parcels. The most important feature of electronic parcel lockers is the single-use PIN or QR code. The package recipient is the only one who can retrieve the package, and their privacy is guaranteed.
4) Bolster Your Brand: If you have a logo, make sure it is emblazoned over your smart lockers. If you don’t have one, get one. This is so important for supporting your brand, particularly if you have one or two units in a shared bank of lockers.
5) Location Location Location: Parcel storage lockers should be easily accessible and placed in a safe, brightly-lit area. Keep in mind that the optimal location is right by your storefront or even inside the store. Security brings trust, and foot traffic brings more sales. It’s a win-win.
6) Cut Your Costs: Investing in parcel delivery lockers quickly pays off thanks to the money you’ll save on overhead costs. No more specialized packaging or shipping charges. No more costly contracts with delivery services or hiring additional employees to deliver packages at Christmas and during other busy seasons.
7) Be Accessible: Make sure that shoppers of all abilities are able to retrieve their purchases. Look for a company such as Snaile lockers that complies with the Canadian Disability Act guidelines. Your electronic parcel lockers should have correct screen height, raised dots on the keypads and even a setting specifically configured for people using mobility devices that ensures that parcels are never deposited too high and out of reach.
It is easy to see the many ways that investing in smart lockers brings value and status to your business and brand. Secure and well-equipped parcel delivery lockers are built of industrial steel and feature top-grade components. They are backed by exceptional customer service, including user support. And they have enhanced security features including CCTV cameras to help your customers feel secure. Take the time to research the product and determine what sort of system is best for your company and your customers.